Become One of Our Creative Contributors
Are you creative with interesting cultural, creative and literary articles that the world needs to see? Do you have stories, poems, memoir you want to share with a large audience base? Or You need a digital platform where you can publish your works without hosting charges and get free exposure that can blow you to fame and relevance?
Here’s the right place to start, today!
Acceptable Word Count Per Category
- Poetry: 300 words (max)
- Book review: 1,000 words (max).
- Short stories, memoirs, essays and feature stories: 1,000 words (max).
How It Works
Research on and write the article or post you want to publish. Harmonize your use of space, try to vary your paragraphs between five lines to six on the maximum and three to two on the minimum.
Fill the form, paste your content and hit the submit button. We will handle the rest, however, ensure you own original right to the content. We frown against plagiarism and intellectual theft. Kindly make sure you submit your own original effort, trust us, it will pay in the long run.
Readers love works that are exciting and original, try to be both and more.
We do not accept works published on other platforms, please be sure your are sending us an article that is unique and unpublished. In the case that we find out otherwise, your record will be deleted from our contributors list and you will be banned on repeated attempts.
We accept short stories, poems, creative non-fiction, book reviews, essays, memoirs, feature stories and other literary pieces.
Once we receive your submission, we will contact you between five working days. If your work is accepted, we will send you an email. However, if for any reasons we do not contact you within three weeks you can shoot us an email to confirm your status.
Rules of Submission
Note that your submission will be turned down by us if it violates these rules:
- Poorly written with respect to grammar rules, structure, verb-subject agreement, bad tenses and punctuation.
- Plagiarized content or ideas lifted from third-party sources. We work with original ideas.
- Content that show racism, disrespect for all genders, showing tendency towards religious bias, ethnicity and tribal sentiment.
- Content different from the ones specified on this page.
What You Stand to Gain
Contributors are not paid for their efforts, however, you retain every right to your work as the author. We will only serve as the publisher and request that you acknowledge us as such. As a contributor, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Recognition and exposure of your work to an international audience.
- You expert review and critique on your skills development and growth.
- You get a Brand toolkit for beginners fully loaded with premium privileges when you hit your first twenty post.
- Discounted services from us when you decide to launch your book.
- You get every article you publish with us promoted for free reaching more readers and accumulating social relevance.
- The icing on the cake! You stand a chance to join our first Writers Hall of Fame on our website if your work is extremely brilliant.